We're excited to welcome you on board. Before we begin the registration process, please read through our list of requirements:
- Your resume with your list of professional experience in the field
- Proof of credentials (Degree) showing that you are one of the following types of licensed mental health
- Psychologist, Psychotherapist, Psychoanalyst, Psychiatrist, Social worker, Coach, or other similar mental health professions
- Have at least a Master's degree in counseling, clinical psychology, psychotherapy, social work, or related mental health areas
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in supervised counseling
- We understand that some countries may not have a licensing/regulatory board and if this applies to you, you can provide proof of equivalent training in the field
- We cannot accept interns, and/or professionals who would require supervision to complete their qualifications at this time
- We may request you to connect via a video call during the verification process. If this is the case, we will email you with a meeting request
Join Chearful to Grow your practice & Provide Support!
Why You Should Join Us?
Today's Landscape Is Evolving For Wellbeing Specialists, As Clients Get More Comfortable With Online Sessions And Seek Support Across Geographic Locations. If You Are A Dedicated Wellbeing Specialist And Finding Yourself Responding To Clients Online More Often, Chearful Can Support And Enhance Your Practice!
Our Holistic Well-Being Platform Is Dedicated To Providing Access Across Time Zones And Cultures. We Bring Together Credentialed And Licensed Experts To Meet And Support Individuals' Needs With Our Collection Of Technology Enabled Tools And Resources On Hand At Any Time.
- Online Consultations
- Test & Assessments
- Enhanced Session with Analytics
- Access to Support & Peer Networks
- Privacy & Confidentiality
- Instant Secure Payments